Search This Blog

2011-02-10

samsung camera with beauty shot as well as a battery that charges?

looking to buy a camera with a feature known as “beauty shot.” I believe that this is only available with Samsung cameras. I’ve been searching, but all the cameras I’ve seen require 2 AA batteries, and having to constantly charge/replace these batteries would be a pain. I prefer the small, chargeable rectangular camera batteries. Can you guys help me find one with the beauty shot feature as well as a chargeable battery? Thank you! <3
Related posts:
1.Replacement FUJIFILM NP-80 , NP-120 , NP-60 , NP-40 ,Digital Camera Battery, NP-80 Battery http://www.cheap-digital-camera-batteries.co.uk/fujifilm-np-120.htm <a rel=”nofollow” onclick=”javascript:_gaq.push(['_trackPageview', '/outgoing/article_exit_link']);” href=”http://www.cheap-digital-camera-batteries.co.uk/fujifilm-np-120.htm”> camera chargers Replacement FUJIFILM...
2.Tips for digital camera battery maintenance For a digital camera battery, the length of using time,...
3.Digital Camera Battery Problems The biggest complaint for digital battery problems ofdevice, thatis that...
4.CANON LP-E8 Camera Battery :: CANON LP-E8 Digital Camera Battery Item Number :  EDCN017K Chemistry :  Li-ion Volts :  7.4V...
5.My camera battery life is extremely short (or it could be the camera)! Why? I have a Kodak EasyShare V530 Zoom digital camera. After...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.
Tags: Battery, SONY NP-FT1 Battery, KONICA dr-lb4 battery, Nikon EN-EL14 battery, canon bp-511 battery, NIKON EN-EL3E Battery, CANON NB-4L battery, MINOLTA NP-200 Battery
Posted in Camera Batteries 

2 Responses to “samsung camera with beauty shot as well as a battery that charges?”
 sanjana says:
February 9, 2011 at 4:14 pm
Tester as Relief in such boredom~ You know my digital camera~ Such a big size, small LCD window, and 3.4M pixels. I’ve been using this well for a long time, but once I have used the new one, I don’t think I will use the old one. What should I do?01
Comparing ES55(SL102) to cell phone06
It’s shorter than the cell phone. And what about the color? It’s so pretty. It’s good, because it’s not that unique pink. Looking at it, I’m so happy.
07
2.5 inch wide LCD. I smiled while taking a self shot. So happy.08
The menu seems complicated, but it’s very convenient to use. Selecting the scene in the mode, you can select it among beauty shot / night scene / portrait / kid / scenery / macro / character / sunset / dawn / backlight / firework / beach / snow.
I don’t know picture setting. Just select things. Then it’s okay.
The beauty makes skin gorgeous. I’m going to use this a lot.14_1
The appearance becomes different, and the circular type battery changes to the exclusive battery of the ES55(SL102). I prefer the exclusive battery. Ah! The USB port has the rubber to prevent from losing. It’s good, because it prevents from losing, but I need to be careful when plugging the USB. I might break the rubber. It should have been better if it wasn’t bothering like this. 17
1519
Isn’t it pretty?
Reply
 Luis says:
February 9, 2011 at 4:53 pm
Samsung is the only company that offers the beauty shot feature as far as I know. The Samsung SL630 offers this feature and has a rechargeable battery. Starts at around $149.99 when you can find it
The Samsung SL605 also offers this feature and runs about $130. It just doesn’t call it that.

No comments:

Post a Comment